Personal care and hygiene are important for self esteem and pride for most people. But with vision loss it may not be as easy to take care of your fingernails, apply make-up, shave, or do laundry. AFB's VisionAware has some great tips for all of these tasks and more.
- Organizing and labeling your clothing and personal items
- Tips to help with laundry and laundromats
- Techniques for makeup application
- Tips and techniques for fingernail care
- Tips to help with toothpaste application
- Tips to help with shaving for men and women